removemember area but keep content

Hi

I had help setting up my site with a meber area and a paywall but I now want to keep the content as it is but remove the login / member area necessity (ie make it free and accessible) Do I just toggle off the meber area or will be pages be hidden>?

Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DavidPeirce said:

I had help setting up my site with a meber area and a paywall but I now want to keep the content as it is but remove the login / member area necessity

In the PAGES panel, you should be able to click the three dots next to paywalled content and then click MOVE OUT OF MEMBER SITE.

image.thumb.png.5c814f2127dd2fd792c89a9736096a7d.png

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance