Changing Site Title & Other Fonts with CSS

Go to solution Solved by Ziggy,

Hello internet! I'm currently changing one of my fonts across my website with CSS & I am having trouble doing the following:

1. Changing the site title font to Palm Canyon Drive Regular (code screenshot number 1)
  2. Changing what I assumed to be one of the header styles on my site from Lust to Palm Canyon Drive Regular (code screenshot number 2 showing h1 & h2, along with screenshot of website section showing the 2 different font styles I currently have for headers).

I've tried a variety of codes I've found on the forums for both issues & have had no success. My website is https://celestevedette.com.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been at this for awhile & have scoured the internet with no solutions.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 4.27.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 4.27.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 4.30.09 PM.png

Edited by CelesteV
1 minute ago, CelesteV said:

Hello internet! I'm currently changing one of my fonts across my website with CSS & I am having trouble doing the following:

1. Changing the site title font to Palm Canyon Drive Regular (code screenshot number 1)
  2. Changing what I assumed to be one of the header styles on my site from Lust to Palm Canyon Drive Regular (code screenshot number 2 showing h1 & h2, along with screenshot of website section showing the 2 different font styles I currently have for headers).

I've tried a variety of codes I've found on the forums for both issues & have had no success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been at this for awhile & have scoured the internet with no solutions.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 4.27.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 4.27.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 4.30.09 PM.png

Hi @CelesteV

Can you provide the URL of your site (+ password if it is not yet live) so the community can help you better.

L

• Solution

This is what you need for the site title:

.has-site-title .Header-branding, .has-site-title .Mobile-bar-branding {
  font-family: 'Palm Canyon Drive Regular';
}

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?