Help with custom code update from outside developer

Hi. I had a person help me create this section of my website that has an accordion for which when you click on a section of it, an image from a custom injected gallery object appears (it's custom because the gallery block does not natively exist on my squarespace website version).

The section generally works okay, but I need some help making some major changes to it.

See below for the visuals of before/after of both mobile and web.

You can also visit the website to see it in action at www.gtmenabler.com (password is: password).

The web version "image switch" effect doesnt seem to work, but it DOES currently work (kind of) in mobile.

I'm willing to pay for help getting this done.  I can share all the graphics, iconography, etc. I just need to mechanics done.

Thanks!

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Edited by Jl87
bold
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have scoured the internet. I can NOT find what I need. I need to make an accordion do the following (images attached)...

• How do I add custom icons to the accordion like the images here?
  • How do I create a rounded corner "box" around each accordion piece like the images?
  • How do I have an image appear NEXT to (not in) an accordion section upon expansion and change that image with each different accordion expansion section FOR DESKTOP, but then do a mobile view with the image IN the accordion (so no real need to "change the image on expansion")?
  • How do I put bullet points in an accordion section and make them a specific color?

I will pay you for help! Please help. Thank you.

password: password

3.png

5.png