Creating a pop up for mobile users only

Hello, some of the text and features on my website are a bit janky, so I'm trying to add a warning for mobile users. I've tried to fix the issues, but they aren't seeming to work without messing up the desktop version of the site as well, and because I'm using custom fonts and have used all the space can't change the text size. If anyone knows a way to create this pop up, or maybe have a separate version of the website for mobile, that would be great.

Here is the text I'm trying to add on the pop up. ATTENTION: We have determined that you are viewing on a mobile device. This site is optimized for desktop, so some features and text may appear differently.   For the best experience, please view this site on a computer.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean

When users on mobile >> If users access any pages on your site >> Show a popup on middle of screen with this text

ATTENTION: We have determined that you are viewing on a mobile device. This site is optimized for desktop, so some features and text may appear differently.   For the best experience, please view this site on a computer.

If yes, you can use default Promotional Popup, enable it, then we can give you code to hide it on Desktop only

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 7:51 PM, tuanphan said:

You mean

When users on mobile >> If users access any pages on your site >> Show a popup on middle of screen with this text

ATTENTION: We have determined that you are viewing on a mobile device. This site is optimized for desktop, so some features and text may appear differently.   For the best experience, please view this site on a computer.

If yes, you can use default Promotional Popup, enable it, then we can give you code to hide it on Desktop only

Yes, could you shoot over that code?