7.1 Removes Functionality And Breaks My Website

A landing page and secondary navigation are integral to my website. But the new 7.1 update removes BOTH of those functions. I can recreate a landing page, and I can use text links to recreate secondary navigation - but my website has over 370 pages (one for each neighborhood in New York City). To manually revise every single webpage to do what 7.0 was capable of in a new update is unacceptable. Why Squarespace didn't allow existing customers the ability to port their previous designs to the new update is unconscionable. As is the notion that I have to manually redesign a landing page that was already completed.

Why would Squarespace opt for an update that makes site design and maintenance significantly more time consuming and tedious? This is the antithesis of their advertising and mission. Why punish existing customers, simply because they invested time and money to create a website with them ... only to force those customers into an unnecessary excessive workload, simply to upgrade?

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days