Migrating blog from Wordpress Divi to SS and lost all images

I've finally got my XML file from Wordpress (with Divi) to import all of the blog posts into my clients new Squarespace website. All of the text is there and formatted well but the images don't seem to be working in the posts or in the thumbnails.

I'm just seeing some code in the place where images should be.

See attached image of what the blog images are showing like. 

Has anyone successfully imported blogs from WP Divi to SS 7.1? There's 135 posts for this photographer and I'd love it if I didn't have to manually move everything. 

Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 2.32.30 PM.png

Has anyone successfully imported blogs from WP Divi to SS 7.1?

Yes. But it is always painful. Images not coming through is one issue I've run into with just about every import. The issue can be fixed in some cases.

There is not much we can do to help unless we can work with the xml file as exported from the WordPress site. I can't guarantee a solution. A post export edited XML won't work.

You may find the following of interest although not a solution.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.