Mobile Header Video

Hello, 

I was searching through the forum for this particular question, so I apologize if I missed it. My site: www.gutpup.com includes this great video header on desktop it looks great, however on mobile it doesn't display correctly. Is there a code block I can use to adjust the spacing or even add a secondary video with an adjusted aspect ratio to replace on mobile view. I did re-create the same video on a portrait view for mobile thinking that may work, but I cannot figure it out. Thank you so much in advance!

3 hours ago, MeganHalaychik said:

Hello, 

I was searching through the forum for this particular question, so I apologize if I missed it. My site: www.gutpup.com includes this great video header on desktop it looks great, however on mobile it doesn't display correctly. Is there a code block I can use to adjust the spacing or even add a secondary video with an adjusted aspect ratio to replace on mobile view. I did re-create the same video on a portrait view for mobile thinking that may work, but I cannot figure it out. Thank you so much in advance!

You can add two section. one for desktop and one for mobile. Then we can give you code for hide the desktop section on mobile and hide mobile section on desktop.

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.

On 11/24/2023 at 6:57 AM, MeganHalaychik said:

Thank you - I will do that  can you please share the code so I can hide the section based on viewport size?

Thank you again!! 

Megan

First add those section. Then I can give you the code

If my comments are useful, please like and mark my solution as answer. It will encourage me. Thanks

MD Rofik
Website Designer and Digital Marketer

Am I helpful? Want to offer me a coffee?
Send me a message if needed any help. I'll try to reply as soon as possible.