Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
paul2009

How can I add a table?

Question

Sometimes you just want one of your contributors to be able to add a table so that they can add some data, like a league table to a page or a post.

Squarespace makes most complex things seems simple to do (adding images to Galleries for example) but this 'simple' thing seems so challenging!

Yes, I know I can add a code block and add some HTML code to create the table. That's fine for me, but my users just want to do it like they would in any other application like MS Word - 'Create Table'.

I'm still hoping Squarespace will address this soon so we don't have to use online HTML table tools.

Edited by Paul2009

World-class Squarespace Developer and Squarespace Circle Leader with a strong reputation on the Squarespace Forum.
I'm trusted by hundreds of Squarespace users worldwide, including designers, freelancers, business owners and big agencies.

I can tackle anything from small tweaks to full websites and I'm available for short and long bookings (min. 1 hour).
Book via my website giving as much notice as possible. Note that I'm currently booked until the end of May 2020.
Prebuilt Squarespace Extensions for Squarespace 7.0 and 7.1: Enquiry Form ExtensionDate Picker Extension and Age Verification Extension 
Custom Squarespace Extensions: Tell me about the functionality you need

**NEW** Our popular Wishlist extension is now Squarespace 7.1 compatible.

Wow, it's 2020 now and I see it isn't yet possible to create a table in Squarespace! if clients have to learn html to add a simple html table then why use Squarespace? unless I'm mistaken and just can't find the table block?