Calendar Not in Chronological Order

Hello! I am working on a festival with multiple events each day. On the calendar, the events are not showing in chronological order. For instance, tomorrow the 10pm show is listed first, followed by the 12:25pm and 1pm shows.

In the tutorials, it says events should automatically put themselves in order but this is not happening. I checked the location and everything looks like it's in NYC so I don' think it's a glitch on time zones. 

I am also having an issue that events that are ending late are being listed in the following day. For instance, the Rubulad Halloween party on 10/28 from 8pm to 11:55pm is being listed on both 10/28 AND 10/29. I have tried changing the ending time to 10pm to see if it would keep the event on the same day, but it is still being listed in the following date. 

Is there a CSS or something that I can write to put the events in chronological order and make sure that it stays within the one day? 

Screen Shot 2023-10-26 at 12.45.56 PM.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, vlinchong said:

On the calendar, the events are not showing in chronological order. I am also having an issue that events that are ending late are being listed in the following day.

I recommend that you check the country and timezone for the site in Regional Settings but, if they are correct, there's nothing else I can suggest. Events should be listed in chronological order so, if they aren't appearing this way, I encourage you to inform Squarespace directly by raising a ticket through Squarespace Customer Care.

Let us know what you discover.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

Thank you! The Regional Settings are totally not obvious. I thought that by setting the Location of the Event, the regional settings would follow. Now half of my events are three hours off though and it will take forever to change them all... ugh. Wish there was an easier way.