Underline link when hovering over it

Go to solution Solved by Ziggy,

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

1. Is there a way that I can edit these links without the style to change?

Editing the text should affect the colour or code I gave you, can you make the change you want and save to demonstrate it?

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

2. I'm having trouble with arrow symbols on my site. When I insert an arrow, it looks different depending on the device and browser I use.

This is pretty normal, you are using a unicode icon and these vary in a similar way to emojis on different operating systems/browsers.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

On 10/12/2023 at 4:05 PM, Ziggy said:

Editing the text should affect the colour or code I gave you, can you make the change you want and save to demonstrate it?

This is pretty normal, you are using a unicode icon and these vary in a similar way to emojis on different operating systems/browsers.

@Ziggy I made the change and saved. (see screenshot)

Is there a better way to enter arrows, so that I have more control over how they appear?

I've been using this site: https://www.alt-codes.net/arrow_alt_codes.php What I really want is a regular arrow (middle and left column in screenshot) with the design of the long arrow (left column). I don't understand why they look different when I paste them to begin with. What is more, when I paste the regular one next to the long one, the regular one will have the design just like the long one, but when I remove the long one, the regular one switches back to the design that you can see in the middle and right columns now.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-10-14 um 08.51.12.png

Edited by Aurora