Lots Of Bugs (Again)

Hola,

Over the last years, when the side nav is altered or a new update happens, lots of bugs. One of the biggest issues that has never been fixed is mobile optimization. While it has improved since the launch of liquid, it still has lots of issues. I really wish they would optimize what they have before doing any updates. When I go to mobile, (a) it takes a ton of time to get a good, clean look. The port from the site to mobile has been a problem since the launch of liquid, (b) mobile randomly stretches out elements that have already been optimized which requires yet more time cleaning up the mess the UI is creating. 

Now, I can't save any of my work on a day I scheduled specifically to do lots of hours of work. My new brand logo shows up fine on the website (all of this is hidden, I have an under construction page until I launch) but it populates the original logo on mobile. And why we can't do some form of a server flush boggles my mind. Elementor plugged into WP Engine was a lot more expensive (for many reasons) but these basics have been in place since I used those tools years ago. These bugs cost me lots of time and therefore money. And I gave up on writing customer service years ago. The level of service has never been good. I always come here to get quality support or the good people over at SquareKicker. 

I've been with Squarespace a long time but this is really getting old. 

Thanks for listening to my vent,
Bob

Edited by BobInAustin