How do I solve this variants problem?

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Hello

I am selling hand made christmas cards this year and I'm trying to figure out how to solve following problem: 

I have 10 different cards I want to sell in bundles of 3, 5 and 10. 
For example: in the bundle of 3 I want clients to be able to choose 3 cards out of 10. So card 1: 10 options, card 2: 10 options, card 3: 10 options. But the variants system doesn't allow me to add this many options (+250). 

How do I solve this problem, knowing that I also want a sell a bundle of 5 with for every card 10 options? 

If possible I want to avoid selling the cards each in seperate products because of production costs. 

Maybe there is another take on it than what I have tried so far, or I hope at least 😛 

Thanks! 

• Solution

Would a product form work for your situation? You could add 3 radio fields with 10 options each, one for each card in the set.

Product form information rides along with the item added to the cart and a order.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.