Alignment and Font Showing Up Incorrectly

https://www.peopleshistory.us/the-people-speak-ie

I have the above cover page, which uses the SILHOUETTE Cover Page Template. When in the editor, the preview of the page looks correct (left alignment of logo, heading, body, action; font Proxima):

image.thumb.png.ac31cb05d009a7acdba6fc85ea5c9601.png

However the actual page loads like this in every browser I've tried:

ScreenShot2023-09-18at7_24_15PM.thumb.png.1a1981d9bcbd34b764afbce584ec9983.png

I don't have any custom CSS for this cover page, and the fonts used on the page are the same as the site style across all pages. Can anyone help me pinpoint why the loaded page doesn't reflect what's in the editor?

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You try contacting SS Customer Care, or you can also try adding this code to Cover Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .sqs-slide-wrapper[data-slide-type="cover-page"] .layer-front .sqs-slide-layer-content {
    width: 100% !important;
}
.sqs-slide-wrapper[data-slide-type="cover-page"] .group-copy {
    margin-left: 0 !important;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

10 hours ago, tuanphan said:

You try contacting SS Customer Care, or you can also try adding this code to Cover Page Settings > Advanced > Header

<style>
  .sqs-slide-wrapper[data-slide-type="cover-page"] .layer-front .sqs-slide-layer-content {
    width: 100% !important;
}
.sqs-slide-wrapper[data-slide-type="cover-page"] .group-copy {
    margin-left: 0 !important;
}
</style>

I'll take your advice on contacting customer support. For the time being, this helped to force the elements to align left, and then I manually put in the Proxima font into the CSS code as for whatever reason that also wasn't working. But something else seems to be at fault, as one small change in the editor will throw off adjustments elsewhere; for example, I adjusted the logo size to be bigger, but it ended up being smaller and changing the font from Proxima to Times. *shrug*

6 hours ago, SimplyIconic said:

Have you tried selecting all of them inside the editer together and ensured they are group aligned to the left? Check out my screenshot see if this helps. Let me know. 

image.png

Unfortunately this didn't work. When editing the cover page, it won't let me select multiple elements at once. Everything is formatted to the specific template without being able to freely move things. Bur perhaps if the cover page template is too finicky, I can just make a page that's a full page image and manually add the different elements.