Creating a form with a payment option

Hi. New user here. I'm looking to create a very basic website to sell some services I provide. No images except my logo, just a few pages explaining what I offer and a form to gather the relevant information complete with a payment option.

I've played around with the forms with some success but have hit a few brick walls.

I need to add names and addresses to the form but I want to add a drop down box where my clients can select the number of people they need to add to the form. Then, for example, if they select 5 people, then 5 name and address boxes appear.

At the end of the form I want to add drop down box where the client selects from 1 of 3 services I offer and then be taken to a payment page.

Would this be possible ?

Thanks.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/2/2023 at 10:10 AM, tuanphan said:

This is not possible with default form block. You will need to find a 3rd party form to achieve this.

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that was gonna be the solution. Thing is, Jotform want $34 a month for the number of submissions I'm hoping for. For that layout I'd be better of getting a web designer to create the site for me.

Thanks.