My website displays differently depending on the device. Can I turn off Responsive Design?

Hello,

I'm having an issue where my website displays differently depending on the size of the screen, including different iPhone sizes. It displays vastly different on a Pro Max iPhone than an iPhone 13. One word headings ("WELCOME") are cut into two lines right in the middle of the word, text blocks are overlapping, etc. Things also are laid out differently on actual phone screens than they are in the "mobile view" when I am editing.

Is there a way to turn off Responsive Design? Or is there another solution to this?

Thank you so much.

Edited by RagsRager

@RagsRager The website should appear differently based on the screen size. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to disable responsive design. The concerns you mentioned, like words getting cut off in two lines, can usually be resolved by tweaking font styles within the Site Styles of the Squarespace editor. If the issue persists and can't be resolved through Squarespace settings, utilizing custom code might be a suitable solution for that specific problem. Hope that helps. Thanks!

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam
Web Developer & Digital Designer

Did you find my contribution helpful? Buy me a coffee?