Need help finding more grid themes - similar to Mark Novo

Hello. I started a website design for a client using Mark Novo because they wanted a grid-like design. There are limitations with the title overlay. They want large client name and smaller text below. First, does anyone know if that's possible? If not, I need to find other grid-like themes to consider. Otherwise I may need to create a custom site which I have not done before.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jeannie

• Replies 3
  • Views 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, creedon said:

Have you tried adding a section above the Portfolio section?

ScreenShot2023-08-21at12_00_36PM.thumb.png.2ec49fc52b3641f0c261430ae6a06855.png

Let us know how it goes.

I do plan to add section headers so yes I am aware of adding sections like that. Do you know of other themes/template that have the grid-like design to promote project work?

Do you know of other themes/template that have the grid-like design to promote project work?

I do not. Have you looked at < https://www.squarespace.com/templates/browse/topic/popular-designs/type/portfolio >?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.