Jump to content

Summary block is duplicating posts?

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I have a few summary block carousels on this page. On the third section (unlimited), I've recently removed one post so that there's only two cards left. However, the carousel is now seemingly duplicating the second post (annual unlimited). I thought that updating the 'number of items' and 'items per row' to 2 would solve it, but now I have an arrow so accommodate this mystery, unwanted card. I also tried creating a new summary block with the same settings in case it was a weird glitch, but that didn't work either. Any ideas why this is happening?

https://www.andasanas.com/book-buy

Link to comment

Can you share the page that the summary block is pulling from?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

 Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Link to comment

Can you try removing the summary block and adding a new one set up the same? It may be that there is a system cache that should be refreshed by replacing the summary block. 

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

 Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

Can you try removing the summary block and adding a new one set up the same? It may be that there is a system cache that should be refreshed by replacing the summary block. 

I've tried this which worked for one section (passes), but isn't working for the memberships one 😞

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, mbockmaster said:

I've tried this which worked for one section (passes), but isn't working for the memberships one 😞

That's really strange, not something I have an answer for, Have you tried rebuilding and replacing the entire section? Maybe without duplicating it?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

 Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

That's really strange, not something I have an answer for, Have you tried rebuilding and replacing the entire section? Maybe without duplicating it?

It might come down to that. The client is managing her site now, so it's definitely frustrating to have to rebuild this because of a weird glitch on the SS side. 

Thanks for taking a look, you're always so generous with your time! I appreciate it.

Link to comment
13 hours ago, mbockmaster said:

It might come down to that. The client is managing her site now, so it's definitely frustrating to have to rebuild this because of a weird glitch on the SS side. 

Thanks for taking a look, you're always so generous with your time! I appreciate it.

Yes, certainly frustrating, luckily these things don't generally happen very often, but that doesn't help if you experience it yourself.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

 Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.