Blurry Images on Mobile ("Stack" Image block type only)

Hey all, having a weird issue on mobile - all of my images that are uploaded using the "Stack" image block design are showing up blurry. On desktop they look great - but as soon as I look on mobile they are blurry. It did not used to be this way, I just noticed this issue & am not sure when this started happening. Any ideas? I am on 7.0, Brine - Rally template. Here is a page where it is easy to notice the issue - scroll down to "Personal Branding Galleries" on mobile to see what I am talking about. It appears to happen at a certain breakpoint, the images usually look fine on both desktop and on an iPad: https://mirandakelton.com/personal-branding-photography

Any ideas as to why this is happening?? I do have a lazy load code installed, not sure if that is potentially the culprit?

Desktop - Good Quality.png

Mobile Screenshot - Bad Quality.png

Edited by mirandakelton
adding info
On 8/18/2023 at 11:13 PM, mirandakelton said:

I do have a lazy load code installed, not sure if that is potentially the culprit?

This may well be the reason that the small image is being loaded, can you try removing and seeing if that helps?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2023 at 9:12 AM, Pluto said:

Hi, 
I have the exact same issue. All images (even large ones) load perfectly well, however every image that is "Stack" block looks blurry on mobile.
It was not like that before and I have not installed any codes that can affect that. Please help

If you share link to a page where you have problem, we can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 10/10/2023 at 7:12 PM, Pluto said:

Hi, 
I have the exact same issue. All images (even large ones) load perfectly well, however every image that is "Stack" block looks blurry on mobile.
It was not like that before and I have not installed any codes that can affect that. Please help

Glad I am not the only one experiencing this!! 

On 10/16/2023 at 2:30 AM, mirandakelton said:

@tuanphan Yes! On a mobile phone, these stack images under "Personal Branding Galleries" are blurry. On desktop or an iPad they look totally fine. 

I think you can consider change to 2 or 3 images/row on mobile, i guess images will look better

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)