Website not index, pages stuck on "Processing data, please check again in a day or so"

My website claudiacrobatia.nl went live on July 17, but ever since I have not managed to get it indexed through Google Search Console. I have connected Search Console, uploaded a sitemap and requested a crawl multiple times, but it remains stuck on "Processing data, please check again in a day or so" under Pages. 

I followed all the steps in Squarespace's help documentation, their customer support says they can't help me out so I've resorted to here 🙂 I hope someone can help me figure out what's wrong! I looked for a noindex tag in the code but that's not there either.
I resubmitted a sitemap on August 11 which was successfully received but still no pages are indexed. The only one thing I can think of now is that the indexing cue is just long and I don't have enough credits to be pushed forward, but something tells me this is not it... it's been a month now and that seems like too long.

I'm in need of some assistance, and I'd greatly appreciate any help you can offer.

• Replies 2
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It can take up to 3 months to index a newly registered domain. How long has your domain been connected to a live website?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

• 6 months later...