URL History / Hacked / NO Rankings.... ANYWHERE

Im at a loss, folks. Any I feel pretty alone since my web developer is ghosting me sadly. 

My PREVIOUS website was a wordpress site hosted on bluehost. It was hacked MANY times and would redirect to a canadian pharmacy. 

I started from scratch on squarespace. And just kept the URL. But when I look on google search console, malware is somehow creating THOUSANDS of subdomains and child-domains that link elsewhere. 

kj.kristinasherk.com links to plecks.com or something for example. AND ITS STILL LIVE!!! 

If I started a new site on squarespace, how can this be?? 

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 2.15.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 2.17.32 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 10.35.43 AM.png

The problem is most likely coming from your domain host, not from Squarespace. I suggest you purchase a new domain from Squarespace, or at the very least transfer your existing one to them, but that option may not work. Your domain is hosted by a very small company compared to others and may not have the same safeguards or transfer tools in place as the larger companies have. The first thing to do however is look over this guide and make sure you have followed all the steps:

https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005577367-Transferring-a-FastDomain-domain-to-Squarespace?platform=v6&websiteId=552089d6e4b039659f7ab488

Edited by derricksrandomviews