How to change form field drop-down font size?

Go to solution Solved by Lesum,

Can anyone please help guide me for how I can change the font size for the drop-down menu in my Contact form? The font is looking tiny! 🙂

I'm a designer, not a coder, so if it requires custom code rather than simply pointing me to where a setting is hidden, please walk me through step by step as a 'Coding For Dummies'.

Thank you!

Form Field Dropdown Font Size.png

@JeremyDVBoyd Here's a code snippet you can try:

option {
    font-size: 1.1rem !important;
}
select {
    -webkit-appearance: none;
    -moz-appearance: none;
    appearance: none;
}

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam
Web Developer & Digital Designer

Did you find my contribution helpful? Buy me a coffee?

Thanks @Lesum – do I just paste that code directly into that Custom CSS panel, or do I need to select the form somehow to apply changes to the form? I pasted the code in to he panel but nothing seems to have changed.

(I'm a graphic designer sorry, not a developer, so apologise I don't know the basics! 😆)

• Solution

@JeremyDVBoyd Looks like previous code only changed the dropdown font-size (checked on chrome only). Can you also add the code below while keeping the previous code?

.sqs-block-form .field-list select {
}

Edited by Lesum

If my comments were useful, please like or mark my solution as answer so others can scroll to it quickly. 

Sam
Web Developer & Digital Designer

Did you find my contribution helpful? Buy me a coffee?