Transferring domain from Wix website to Squarespace Website

Go to solution Solved by derricksrandomviews,

Hello folks, greetings! I have a question. I want to transfer my domain from an old website that I created on Wix, to the new website that I am creating on Squarespace. As I attempted to connect my domain to squarespace, it has been showing the message "Connection In Progress," since many hours. My question is, do I need to first disconnect my domain from Wix and then attempt connecting to Squarespace?

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Saqib_R said:

Hello folks, greetings! I have a question. I want to transfer my domain from an old website that I created on Wix, to the new website that I am creating on Squarespace. As I attempted to connect my domain to squarespace, it has been showing the message "Connection In Progress," since many hours. My question is, do I need to first disconnect my domain from Wix and then attempt connecting to Squarespace?

Thanks in advance!

Did you unlock the domain on Wix's end?

Hi all! I am in the process of doing this for a client but am seeing a message on Wix's end that says email may be disconnected even though its technically through Google on Wix's end. Anyone have any experience with this side of transferring between Wix to Squaresapce? Thank you!

• 8 months later...