How to create an advanced quote form with calculated results

Hi all, 

I am looking to create a quote like form similar to the system I have screenshot and attached to this thread. Basically it would allow a user to select from a range of options closest to their needs, fill in their details as the next step and then provide results that are based on the answers gave in stage 1. 

Could someone explain how this could be done? Does it involve setting up some sort of form type Squarespace currently offers and then customizing with additional code? Any help would be hugely appreciated. 

Form Snippet 1.png

Form Snippet 2.png

Form Snippet 3.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this would be possible using custom coded forms in addition to the default signup forms squarespace offers. Of course you would need a developer to write the code for you because this is an advanced function that is not native to the platform.

Feel free to email me with any customization inquiries or questions you may have!

Free Squarespace Resources: DevTools Minicourse,  11-Step Guide to Improve Custom CSS, Free Product/Pricing Comparison Table Generator