Jump to content

Custom Font Not Loading on Desktop or Mobile

Recommended Posts

Any help with the css would be greatly appreciated! 

 

Website: 

password: fleemans 
 
CSS:
 

@font-face {
font-family: 'RUDDY';
src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/6474f777ca751f5ea627f2c9/t/6494eee3f3a6a6170b0a8d77/1687482083133/Ruddy-Bold.ttf');
}

h1 {
font-family: 'RUDDY'; !important;
}
h2 {
font-family: 'RUDDY'; !important;
}
h3 {
font-family: 'RUDDY'; !important;
}
h4 {
font-family: 'RUDDY'; !important;
}

Link to comment
  • Replies 13
  • Views 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.faceoflove.co so throughout my site the font isn't showing up consistently. When I view my site on chrome from desktop the custom font shows, when I look on my phone or tablet via chrome it doesn't show, when I go to my site on desktop on firefox the custom font doesn't show. I'm pretty confused about how this could happen.

Link to comment
On 7/25/2023 at 4:15 AM, nahlah said:

www.faceoflove.co so throughout my site the font isn't showing up consistently. When I view my site on chrome from desktop the custom font shows, when I look on my phone or tablet via chrome it doesn't show, when I go to my site on desktop on firefox the custom font doesn't show. I'm pretty confused about how this could happen.

Did you changed Built-in domain? I see the font url in your code doesn't exist

@font-face {
    font-family: 'Anaktoria';
    src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5cdeb989e4a6f8000113ee91/t/60e455aaf86cfd7f0fd75b63/1625576874264/Anaktoria.otf')
}

Copy url & paste to browser address bar, the link doesn't exist

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment
9 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Did you changed Built-in domain? I see the font url in your code doesn't exist

@font-face {
    font-family: 'Anaktoria';
    src: url('https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5cdeb989e4a6f8000113ee91/t/60e455aaf86cfd7f0fd75b63/1625576874264/Anaktoria.otf')
}

Copy url & paste to browser address bar, the link doesn't exist

No, I didn't change anything. I'm not sure how that happened, do you have any ideas? I uploaded the font again and updated the code and it seems to be working. 

Link to comment
Just now, nahlah said:

image.thumb.png.3d11df0b079ec8efdba610eab58df116.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 5.02.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 5.02.40 PM.png

This is so weird; on my home page, the footer is the correct font, but on my contact page, the wrong font appears in the main area and the footer. I don't understand how the font isn't rendering and how it changes on the footer from page to page.

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, nahlah said:

This is so weird; on my home page, the footer is the correct font, but on my contact page, the wrong font appears in the main area and the footer. I don't understand how the font isn't rendering and how it changes on the footer from page to page.

It's actually getting progressively worse and now the other custom font isn't working

Link to comment
On 7/26/2023 at 6:49 PM, nahlah said:

No, I didn't change anything. I'm not sure how that happened, do you have any ideas? I uploaded the font again and updated the code and it seems to be working. 

 

6 hours ago, MaryV said:

Same thing just happened to me. The paragraph and menu are the correct font but the header font just changed and I haven't changed any font yet. 

 

Change this code

h3 {
    font-family: 'Anaktoria';
}

to this

h3 {
    font-family: 'Anaktoria' !important;
}

Do similar for other code

Note: DO NOT add !important to @font-face code

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.