Video not showing on product page

Hi there

I've coded this page quite a bit, including using a plugin. I've moved around the order of content from "additional info" to fit my needs. It was working fine when I finished the site some time back, but I've noticed now that videos added through "additional info" seem to have disappeared. Through the inspect tool I can see that the block is still present, just invisible. I've tried removing the CSS and code injection, but can't seem to get the video back on my own.

Would anyone be so kind as to help me resolve this issue? Thank you.

Sahil

Screenshot.jpg

Edited by Sahil007
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

We can then take a look at your issue.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

9 hours ago, creedon said:

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

We can then take a look at your issue.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

Thanks for making me aware of the issue. I did add a link, but seems it somehow got deleted before posting. The site i public. Here's a link to a page with the issue present:
https://vibraphone-cheetah-jwk6.squarespace.com/produkter/p/rondellsaks-prinzing-kse-25-100