Jump to content

I am using template Jasper Jin and it seems like FLUID ENGINE is not available - is that righr?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9
  • Views 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sayreambrosio said:

That template is not a 7.1 template which is what you need to use fluid engine. If you like the layout you’ll have to attempt to redesign the setup on 7.1. 

At this time there isn’t a way to do a direct transfer. 

Ah. Thank you. Can I ask you one more thing please. I somehow got to the point of seeting up a test fluid engine test but at the end of the initial selection it said "NO PERMISSIONS" - see image attached - why?

I am ok to redesign using this new tool - but just confused how to get there 😉

Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 21.49.08.png

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, Anna_Pavlovna said:

Ah. Thank you. Can I ask you one more thing please. I somehow got to the point of seeting up a test fluid engine test but at the end of the initial selection it said "NO PERMISSIONS" - see image attached - why?

I am ok to redesign using this new tool - but just confused how to get there 😉

Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 21.49.08.png

It looks like you may have set up the trial on a different email/Squarespace account. The good thing is you can set up as many trials as you want on your existing Squarespace account that you have been working with. 

Make sure that you are logged in to the account you want to work with, and in the upper right-hand corner click on Create Website. You can pick any layout that you think will work and go from there. 7.1 doesn't have templates per say, it's just the base with different demo content and when you strip it all out it's the same underneath.

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Anna_Pavlovna said:

Thank you so so much! I currently only have a "holding page" so I kind of need to do it from scratch.

But I am aiming for this (images around like a scrapbook - journal - various sizes but images touching edges of a full screen) Doable?

https://yarronfelder.com/ - doable?

Is there a way to set up grid to the edges? Also where do you adjust the grid?

That's doable. 🙂 Did you want the pined text like on that site?

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, sayreambrosio said:

That's doable. 🙂 Did you want the pined text like on that site?

Possibly, that I am not sure off yet, but possibly - yes.

My main thing is to adjust the grid - so I can place images that way 🙂 Looking for some video tutorials ahhhh 

 

Thank you for any suggestions, tips.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Anna_Pavlovna said:

Possibly, that I am not sure off yet, but possibly - yes.

My main thing is to adjust the grid - so I can place images that way 🙂 Looking for some video tutorials ahhhh 

 

Thank you for any suggestions, tips.

I see if I can find some custom code that will get the text to stay similar to the example. The good thing about fluid engine is that you can put images almost anywhere. I have some things to take care of but I will see what I can find. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.