How to include clickable images/options in my dropdown menu

@tuanphan I hope you can help me, I would like to ask if it is possible to include clickable images formatted in the same way as this website. I would like a similar effect as the "services" tab of onlychild.com that would be functional on desktop as well as mobile like theirs is. 

This might seem a bit stupid, but I am having a hard time with this. My font sizes look good on desktop view but it looks so big on mobile view which i just cannot seem to change. So i reduced the size in order to compensate for both views but now its is smaller than I would like on desktop. How can i fix this.

my site is:

https://blueberry-pug-5srz.squarespace.com/

password: hello

• Replies 10
  • Views 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My headings seem to be quite large on my mobile view (It appears to have taken on the same size as desktop and unfortunately does not scale down to look good on mobile, how to I make my paragraph texts as well as my heading different sizes on mobile and desktop. At the moment the paragraph size isnt as big as I would like on desktop because I have to make it small enough for mobile if that makes sense?

On 6/13/2023 at 12:46 PM, KaitlinRae said:

My headings seem to be quite large on my mobile view (It appears to have taken on the same size as desktop and unfortunately does not scale down to look good on mobile, how to I make my paragraph texts as well as my heading different sizes on mobile and desktop. At the moment the paragraph size isnt as big as I would like on desktop because I have to make it small enough for mobile if that makes sense?

The site is expired. You can access this to extend it for free

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 6:09 PM, KaitlinRae said:

I have updated the link:

https://okra-cobalt-7r8l.squarespace.com

Password: hello

Would you also be able to help me with the clickable images in my drop down menu when hovering over a tab such as "services"

Password is incorrect

Or send to forum message

On 7/4/2023 at 3:03 AM, KaitlinRae said:

I would like to resize my text for mobile as it is much larger on mobile than I would like it to be. And much smaller than I would like it to be on desktop

Try adding this to Design > Custom CSS to resize this text on mobile

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#block-1f3126d3c4a9251981b6 h1 {
    font-size: 30px !important;
}
}

Or send to forum message