how to add additional text below price in product overview

On 6/9/2023 at 9:07 AM, rasmusarentsen said:

Does anyone know how to add text below price. I would like to add 2-4 ratings listed under each other.

There isn't a feature that will allow you to add text below products on Product List Pages (PLPs) but you can show product descriptions below prices when you use a Summary Block (see example below) or a Product Block to display products.

image.thumb.png.a79ecf5015b00e3add431793b930603d.png

If you'd like to add text to Product List Pages, you'll need some custom JavaScript to be written. What text do you want to display? Do you have an example?

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009
edited for clarity

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

I would like to show different test results

What might an example test result look like? Is it a block of text? Is it a wine bottle rating system 🍾🍾🍾?

The form of the content might help us know if we can come up with something or not.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rasmusarentsen said:

I get this error when trying to download and open: 

What error are you getting?

The above is the URL you need to download. I just pasted it into my browser address bar, hit return, and the file downloaded as expected.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Did you do the following from step 2 of the paid plan install?

Step 2

In Pages > Not Linked add a Link page and link to the twcsl.js file.

Edited by creedon

• 4 weeks later...

Your file link is not correct. It should be /s/twcsl.js

The link you have has extra characters in it. Do you have multiple copies uploaded to your site? That might cause confusion down the road.

Also when the file is loaded to your site properly and is working you don't need to keep the twcsl.js file in your computer file system.

• 4 weeks later...

I have updated my Store Page Tag Rating cited code in my June 17 2023 post.

From the changes...

• add support for point ratings and words

The format of existing tags will need to be updated to support the new feature.

Let me know how it goes.

@rasmusarentsen

• 3 months later...

I have updated my Store Page Tag Rating cited code in my June 17 2023 post.

From the changes...

• fix for ratings jumble when product detail page when related products is enabled
  • removed user configurable rating destinations

Let me know how it goes.