Review of Casey's Day web aite - caseysday.com

I would much appreciate a little peer review of my web site.

The purpose for the site? Firstly, to publish my cartoons to a larger audience. I'm the stay-at-home source of these cartoons as described on my About Us page. My big ambition is to attract the attention of a publisher who would be interesting in posting Casey's Day cartoons in their journal, magazine, etc. So I am hoping to achieve a professional looking and convenient-to-use web site. I am not actually looking for subscribers. Followers interested in seeing more of my cartoons would be very welcome. Commercial interest: Not a big goal. I may add a link to drop shipped swag.

5 1-3.png

Edited by Terry-Schilling
grmmer correction
  • Replies 4
  • Views 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a great project and nice website.

At a quick glance I just have a couple pieces of feedback.

1) I would consider moving some of the stories on your homepage either to a dedicated page or reduce the amount you have shared.

1.2) I would make it clear what that section is by adding a small headline above the image tiles and maybe a background colored shape different from the white background to anchor that section a bit more.

2) I’d space out the links in your navigation on mobile and I’d consider a different font for your body copy. A sans serif possibly.

hope this helps 🙂

Edited by Helloparkerg