How to add multiple instagrams, on different pages.

I am creating a site for a large parent travel company that has multiple projects, each with their own dedicated instagram profile. On each page I added the social link block for instagram and typed in each respective url. However I have noticed that now every link only routes to one instagram, instead of each respective instagram. 

I've also tried going to "Settings" then "Social Links" and adding multiple instagrams there, thinking I could hide and show specific ones on certain pages, but have found if one is hidden, it is hidden across all the different pages of the website.

For example one of our pages is promoting our Pink Hotel while another page is promoting our Uncle Kimos Food Truck. Is it possible to have an instagram icon on each page that routes to a different instagram, and doesn't edit the other icons across the entire site? Ive tried to also do a code injection I found on an earlier forum, but it never made any actual visual changes to the formatting of the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of using the built-in social link block for Instagram, you can manually create separate Instagram icons on each page and link them to their respective Instagram profiles. Follow these steps:

1. Remove the social link block for Instagram from each page.
  2. On each page, add an image or icon that represents Instagram.
  3. Edit the image or icon and add a hyperlink to the corresponding Instagram profile URL.
  4. Repeat the above steps for each page, linking the Instagram icon to the relevant profile.

By manually creating and linking the Instagram icons, you can ensure that each page routes to the correct Instagram profile. This method avoids the issue of hiding and showing specific profiles across different pages, as it provides individual control over each link.

Regarding the code injection you tried, it seems that it didn't produce the desired visual changes. Make sure you are using the correct code and applying it correctly within your website's code structure.

Edited by terrenwoakes