Embed issues with Knack

Hi All,

I'm trying to embed several Knack databases into different pages on my Squarespace site.  Unfortunately, nothing ever seems to load- I just get either a loading message or a spinning wheel.  I've worked through the common troubleshooting steps (I'm on SS 7.1, not using Ajax) without success.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be most appreciated.  Here's a sample of what I'm trying to embed:

<script type="text/javascript">app_id="64550f20084b96002898b81f";distribution_key="dist_6";</script><script type="text/javascript" src="https://loader.knack.com/64550f20084b96002898b81f/dist_6/knack.js"></script><div id="knack-dist_6">Loading...</div>d

37 minutes ago, Chotchss said:

Here's the URL (https://www.anvindr.com)

I don't see the code on that page. Can you point it out please?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

I think you should be able to see it on this page: https://www.anvindr.com/jobs

The same issue should also be visible on the "Company Profiles" and "Intelligence Board" pages.  When I look at the website in both the builder and live version, I simply see the spinning wheel that never loads.  If I try to preview in Safe Mode, I just get a message saying "Loading" with no further progress.

Sorry if I'm not more helpful, I'm still fairly new to building websites/databases.  And again, I appreciate all of your kind assistance!  

The code is generating errors on your site so my advice is to reach out to Knack support for assistance

Unhelpfully, the Knack website states "There have been issues with a handful of [Squarespace templates], be sure to test during your trial if you have a website established with a specific [Squarespace template].

Let us know what they come back with.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.