Payment icons on Product Pages

Hi there, 

I want to display payment processing icons on each product page (similar to shopify) but I can not find any relevant articles to assist (I may have been typing in the wrong search term). I was hoping to add this to provide shoppers with an extra sense of security as we are a new e-commerce business. 

Any help, tips, suggestions or alternatives would be greatly appreciated!

image.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The general technique to use for this effect is to get some code in the footer that will then be moved into the appropriate location on the store products detail page.

As a first step you may want to use my Payment Processor Icons code.

It is often useful to have those icons in the footer as well as  other locations. If you want to have them in two locations, let us know.

I don't recall any code that currently will move something from the footer into the product detail area. However I'm willing to look into it, I can't guarantee that I can come up with something but I have done several similar effects to move elements around a page.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

I don't recall any code that currently will move something from the footer into the product detail area. However I'm willing to look into it

Please see the following.

With my code I was able to achieve the following example.

ScreenShot2023-05-31at4_31_55PM.thumb.png.863496eaca9e8b968a8ee33403040fc4.png

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.