Editing customer info or deleting order to remove from CSV export

In lieu of a method for giving updates to my customers for the product they purchased via the customer portal, I export CSV to contacts and do a mass label so I can send out an email for updates. Well when someone is no longer using the product and wants to be removed from the email chain, I have no way of adjusting for this without a lot of work. I cant delete a order without issuing a refund and I cant delete a customer who has made an order. This is a big oversight in e-commerce. I can't help but be frustrated, digital products will more often than not have periodic updates that aren't necessarily software based. I cant even edit the clients name to DO NOT INCLUDE. 
What other methods are there?

This is not a solution.

If I were to try to tackle this issue given the limitations of SS, I would try to use Google Sheets or any decent spreadsheet to assist with some of the issues.

I'd import the export into a sheet. Then I have a second page that had a list of excluded customers. Then I'd filter the imported export based on the excluded customers.

Once this is set up it should be relatively painless to handle that particular task.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.