Video freezing on upload

I'm trying to upload a 3mins MP4 to my membership area..

It keeps freezing on upload! Tried a different video no change.

Tried other browser and also didn't WiFi. It freezes in the same place every time.

Squarespace taking 5+ to reply and they krro sending me the same links

16853768848331056597180465991611.jpg

36 minutes ago, Kellyjleather said:

I'm trying to upload a 3 mins MP4 to my membership area. It keeps freezing on upload!

This does sound like a connection issue - at one end or the other - but it's impossible for forum users to investigate further with a technical issues like this.

If you've confirmed the reliability of your internet upload connection (there are various tools online to help with this) then I recommend you open a chat session with Squarespace Customer Care. Live chat is usually available Monday-Friday between 4AM and 8PM ET and from 10AM to 6PM AEST but I'm aware that today is a holiday in many locations.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

2 hours ago, paul2009 said:

This does sound like a connection issue - at one end or the other - but it's impossible for forum users to investigate further with a technical issues like this.

If you've confirmed the reliability of your internet upload connection (there are various tools online to help with this) then I recommend you open a chat session with Squarespace Customer Care. Live chat is usually available Monday-Friday between 4AM and 8PM ET and from 10AM to 6PM AEST but I'm aware that today is a holiday in many locations.

Thank you, I have tried at both my office WiFi and home WiFi. Will hopefully try the chat tommmorw as the email response is just too slow. I'm ment be launching on the 1st so stress levels are very high.

Happening to us too...have been live chatting with Squarespace again today (as well as yesterday), it's an issue on their end and they are trying to resolve the issue, couldn't give me an estimated timeframe as to when it will be fixed though.  Not happy.

5 hours ago, Doug75 said:

Happening to us too...have been live chatting with Squarespace again today (as well as yesterday), it's an issue on their end and they are trying to resolve the issue, couldn't give me an estimated timeframe as to when it will be fixed though.  Not happy.

Good I'm not the only one ! 

They have emailed me saying the same thing. Hopefully will be fixed before my launch in 1june