seeking marketing help with Google Adwords and converting customers on Squarespace

Hi, all...I'm seeking some marketing help with Google Adwords and converting customers on Squarespace. 

I have Adwords campaigns set up and they are driving a lot of traffic, but not converting well to purchase the book "Dear Graduate," which is a gift book for graduates of any age. 

We are doing well with sales on Uncommon Goods, at 50+ indie bookstores, and social media posts. I'm in marketing, but wondering how to improve our conversion rates from traffic coming from Adwords. 

Any leads to marketing folks (or suggestions otherwise) are most welcome!

Charlie 

Dear-Graduate-full-book.gif

Edited by CharlesMc
added link
  • 4 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've noticed your concern regarding your Google Adwords campaigns driving traffic but not resulting in book purchases for "Dear Graduate." This is a common challenge in digital marketing. To improve your conversion rates, consider a few strategies.
Focus on optimizing your Squarespace landing page for the book. Ensure that it is clear, engaging, and highlights the benefits of "Dear Graduate" effectively. The landing page plays a crucial role in convincing visitors to make a purchase.
DataHive360 might offer valuable resources to help you analyze your Adwords data and identify areas for improvement. They often provide insights and strategies that can enhance your marketing efforts.

Edited by Clownnewb