Too many forms on one page - can we show/hide forms?

Hey all!

https://www.missoulacompost.com/contact 
I am seeking advice. (Note I did not build this website but now i've been hired to fix a few things.)

This is a Composting service that offers many different services.

1. To start "Residential or Commercial service" you fill out one form.
  2. To "Schedule a delivery or a yard debris pickup," you fill out a different form. 
  3. There is also a form to Hire the composting services at an Event, like a concert.  

These forms are Sqsp forms that feed into a google spreadsheet. The client reads the email/spreadsheet - and takes care of the order. 

The issue at hand is that there are too many places throughout the website to sign up for various kinds of services. It's messy and we are getting drop-off from too much clicking. Ideally, I'd like to make ONE "Start Services" page that has everything on it. The client likes when you can SEE the form on the page. Problem? Multiple forms on the page can look messy though. (And alternatively when they are styled as a Lightbox button, folks don't always fill them out.)

Any ideas for how to create this page? I think a show/reveal would be nice - where it shows the form you want for the service you select ONLY. BUt... I'm not sure how to get that going. Also open to other ideas! I had started playing w/ a drop-down where you select a type of service and it jump links down to the appropriate form... But i'm really open to ideas. 

Thanks for the help!
Rachel 

• Replies 0
  • Views 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic