Feedback on my website

Hi All - I'm looking to get some feedback on my online coaching business focusing on life, relationship, and career coaching. Here's my site www.proguidance.org. Also, I invite you to follow my social media pages as I am just getting started on Insta and Youtube. My LinkedIn page has not gone live yet.  

• Testing assistance - I have added in a contact us and a calendly section, can you all test it and let me know that they are ?functioning properly?
  • Pricing Questions: As of now, my prices are not reflected because I create custom plans and price accordingly - do you have any personal thoughts about that? I've seen some coaches share their prices and some not so I think it could go either way.
  • Any recommendations on how to create a free logo? I made this from pptx and I want it to look nice w/o paying for a monthly service. 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Good job on your website😊

I have some recommendations that I hope would help you:
1. I think it would be a good idea to include more photos with human subjects since it helps connect with your audience.

2. The "Follow us on Social" block is very large and the images are not related to its content. I suggest you revise this part.

3. I think the "Why ProGuidance" block should be really eye-catching. So I suggest you minimize the text or organize it in a way that the audience doesn't feel like they are reading a long paragraph. 

4. And don't forget to add a nice favicon for your site😉

- For logo design, I'm sure you can easily use AI logo-generating services if you search.

- For pricing, if you plan to have customized pricing, I think it's best to mention this somewhere and for example explain that on what factors your plans are based on. 

Good luck✌️