Nonprofit novice lost my .org due to death in family

RE: SisterScene.net

My credit card, auto-renew status lapsed during phase of my mother's death. When I re-created the link, the system refused the original .org for my domain sisterscene.org. 

Also want to claim my name with domain .org for email and launch my first email campaign.

Can you help?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SisterScene said:

RE: SisterScene.net

My credit card, auto-renew status lapsed during phase of my mother's death. When I re-created the link, the system refused the original .org for my domain sisterscene.org. 

Also want to claim my name with domain .org for email and launch my first email campaign.

Can you help?

I just checked and the .org name is available and shows 20/year to purchase it. It may have just not been released when you tried. 

I used the Squarespace domain name search tool to find it. I personally buy my domains through Squarespace because it's easiest for me, but it should be good to go no matter where you get it if you purchase it soon so nobody else gets it.

https://www.squarespace.com/domain-name-search/?channel=pbr&subchannel=go&campaign=pbr-go-us-en-core_category-e&subcampaign=(Claim-Your-Domain_sl)&&cid=15698980494&aid=130361052446&tid=kwd-95472161576&mt=e&eid=48042000013&loc_p_ms=9030021&loc_i_ms=&nw=g&d=c&adid=571893405968&channel2=pbr&subchannel2=go&gad=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjryjBhD0ARIsAMLvnF_C178YoLm16LS5Hf2kz_dnkyKEVjQVGdlxxMzij_fDeV7HH8e3-A0aAktyEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds