Landing page for Videos - Apart from your main website

Hi, I am building my site.

But I have some videos that I want to share about a tool I am working on. I want them to be aside from my main site. So like a landing page with some branding and the videos I have screen recorded etc.

I currently have my site half built and my own domain. 

How Can I make a second site apart from my main site. I don't want whoever is going to look at the videos to navigate to my main unfinished site?

How do I do it and I do not want to buy another domain.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Jmods said:

Hi, I am building my site.

But I have some videos that I want to share about a tool I am working on. I want them to be aside from my main site. So like a landing page with some branding and the videos I have screen recorded etc.

I currently have my site half built and my own domain. 

How Can I make a second site apart from my main site. I don't want whoever is going to look at the videos to navigate to my main unfinished site?

How do I do it and I do not want to buy another domain.

Thanks!

There's a couple ways to do this. You can put all the links that you are working on in the Unlinked section of the site and continue to build them. When I do this I go in to each page and disable it until it's ready to go live. When I'm ready for that I move them up to the main navigation section and enable it.

For the page that you want to share with people, have it be the only page in the main navigation section and then share that.

Another way to do it is with Unfold which is a Squarespace product. You can use the Bio Site feature in Unfold which is available on the free tier of the app. Here's a link to read about the bio sites https://www.squarespace.com/marketing/biosite

11 hours ago, sayreambrosio said:

There's a couple ways to do this. You can put all the links that you are working on in the Unlinked section of the site and continue to build them. When I do this I go in to each page and disable it until it's ready to go live. When I'm ready for that I move them up to the main navigation section and enable it.

For the page that you want to share with people, have it be the only page in the main navigation section and then share that.

Another way to do it is with Unfold which is a Squarespace product. You can use the Bio Site feature in Unfold which is available on the free tier of the app. Here's a link to read about the bio sites https://www.squarespace.com/marketing/biosite

I like the moving things to unlinked - however I would be pointing to my website url and that's not the same as the web app product I am trying to promote.