Quick Checkout Problemms

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

I offer two immediate purchase options for my coaching programs. When they click the purchase button, they get a form to fill out (which is a very important part of the process), but then are returned to page with no confirmation that the form was properly submitted or that they need to go to the shopping cart and finish the process. 

Once they fill out the form, it is important they be taken to the checkout (a) to not lose the sale and (b) as confirmation the form was properly filled out. I have quick checkout button checked on both of these programs, so I'm not sure what I'm missing?

If you scroll down to the bottom, you'll see what I mean. 

https://bobbyford.io/creator-coach

PS: Dont buy my book! LOL I just did a massive update and that won't go live for another ten days on Amazon and everywhere else. 

One solution might be to embed Payhip - has anyone used them for coaching embedded payment?

Edited by BobInAustin
  • Solution
3 hours ago, BobInAustin said:

When they click the purchase button, they get a form to fill out (which is a very important part of the process), but then are returned to page with no confirmation that the form was properly submitted or that they need to go to the shopping cart and finish the process.

Quick checkout is enabled so, when I submit the form (which won't submit unless properly completed), I am sent directly to the checkout page.

If this isn't your experience, I recommend that you contact Squarespace Customer Care directly and provide them with a video of your experience plus details of the browser/device being used. 

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

43 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

Quick checkout is enabled so, when I submit the form (which won't submit unless properly completed), I am sent directly to the checkout page.

If this isn't your experience, I recommend that you contact Squarespace Customer Care directly and provide them with a video of your experience plus details of the browser/device being used. 

So, to confirm, Paul - when you go through the process - it works as I need it to? Thanks for the testing and support. Your time is appreciated. 

3 minutes ago, BobInAustin said:

it is now going straight to the cart

Straight to the checkout. The cart will be skipped over 🙂

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.