can you edit the home page gallery on the desktop to appear differently on the mobile interface?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had any advice about how you go about having a full bleed gallery on the desktop view and edited resized version on the mobile interface?

My website is looking good desktop form but not so great on a phone (i have attached some images to show what i mean)

Right now I understand all the changes to images/galleries seem global on the site but wondered if anyone had tips on how to differ the layout?

I am currently on a 7.0 template but looking to upgrade to 7.1 but wondered if there is a way to solve this problem there?

Any advise and tips would be very much appreciated!

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 21.39.40.png

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 21.38.48.png

Edited by Riffy
  • Riffy changed the title to can you edit the home page gallery on the desktop to appear differently on the mobile interface?
On 6/4/2023 at 5:47 PM, Riffy said:

Hi Tuanphan- omg that would be amazing! the webpage is this one: http://www.riffy.com/

My template is currently 7.0 but looking to move to 7.1, is there a way to code this that works on both?

Thanks so much!

Hi,

If resize it on mobile, it will create gray gap under slideshow. Do you still want to continue?

image.png.e73c63f305ed920fc14ae2a77fd02305.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Hi Tuanphan

Thanks for getting back to me! Hmmm this wouldn't be ideal- is there a way to make the gallery appear in stripes where they photos are in blocks going down? or does that mess with the main desktop interface as well? Super grateful for trying this out!