CAFE - ONLINE ORDERING

Good day...I would like to have online ordering for my cafe but am not sure how to go about it. I have Square POS in my cafe & my website is here on Squarespace. Any intel would be very appreciated. Thanks so much!

• Replies 3
  • Views 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Thanks so much for sharing that article. To be more clear I'm wondering about how I can create an online ordering system on Square and link it to my Squarespace website or if there is a better way to do this. Perhaps an online ordering plugin through Squarespace? I've looked but haven't seen anything. 

1 hour ago, JenBH said:

Thanks so much for sharing that article. To be more clear I'm wondering about how I can create an online ordering system on Square and link it to my Squarespace website or if there is a better way to do this. Perhaps an online ordering plugin through Squarespace? I've looked but haven't seen anything. 

I just popped into my Square account to double check and it looks like the best bet would be to build out a page that mimics a store and embed a buy button for each item. It's a bit tedious but it will work.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/7068-add-a-square-checkout-button-to-your-website#625a6d7de2ef75b77f635f7227abab63