Hi everyone, would love some feedback on my website please. Thanks in advance! 🙂www.showoffaustralia.com.au

Hi there,

Wow! Your site looks amazing and is super professional. The visuals, graphics, everything - just amazing! 

Two small improvements: 1) text color - is there a way to make the body text a tad bit darker? The off black text is difficult to read as I review the page/text from top to bottom. 2) I would recommend changing the format of your services page. I noticed that in order to see the services i have to hover over the top of the word "Services" to see all that you offer, then select the 2nd or 3rd offering to learn more. I believe that by default when a user selects "Services" they should all appear on the actual page itself. Then, on the page, allow the user to see the services you offer and expand/collapse a button to learn more. 

I hope that helps. Also, I would love some feedback on my website as well. I started a thread here in this community you should be able to find it pretty easily.  Site name www.proguidance.org 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2023 at 1:23 AM, proguidance said:

Hi there,

Wow! Your site looks amazing and is super professional. The visuals, graphics, everything - just amazing! 

Two small improvements: 1) text color - is there a way to make the body text a tad bit darker? The off black text is difficult to read as I review the page/text from top to bottom. 2) I would recommend changing the format of your services page. I noticed that in order to see the services i have to hover over the top of the word "Services" to see all that you offer, then select the 2nd or 3rd offering to learn more. I believe that by default when a user selects "Services" they should all appear on the actual page itself. Then, on the page, allow the user to see the services you offer and expand/collapse a button to learn more. 

I hope that helps. Also, I would love some feedback on my website as well. I started a thread here in this community you should be able to find it pretty easily.  Site name www.proguidance.org 

Just checked out the website and I love it!!

My suggestions:

- I definitely agree with simplifying the header and I would do it like this: Client Work, Services and About (include Contact us, FAQS) and move blog, policies, etc to Footer with the social links
- i'd reduce the characters to your SEO page title 'showcase your brand to the world...' that goes on the tab line.
- I also don't know the difference between tried & tested vs. blog, could they go under the same page and categorised by tags? Just thinking about admin time 

I wish you all the best with the company, it looks great!