Is there any plans to add the SEO Description and Title in the Import / Export fields

Is there any plans to add the SEO Description and Title in the Import / Export fields? Coming from Wordpress world where it is so easy add update SEO details on the website, did not have to go page by base, product by product. It would be lot easier to update the SEO in CSV than in the website one at a time. Please let us know if there are plans to allow all fields to be imported and exported rather than limited ones?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are talking about the import/export feature SS provides. I think the answer is don't hold your breath. SS has not, as far as I can tell, done a refresh on that feature for ages. And it's kind of broken and showing its age.

I don't speak for SS or know any of its plans.

You can of course request a feature via contacting their customer support. That is the only official way SS tracks customer feature requests.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.