Hi everyone.

I got an issue where I would like to separate my photos in a photo gallery by different genres but was not able to do that. Do you have any idea about achieving that?

The ideal structure I had in my mind will be having a thumbnail photo of that particular genre and there is a word like "concert" on top of the photo where the audience could click on all pictures of that category.

Fyi, my website is https://www.nsproduction.org/photogallery

Thank you everyone for your kind help

On 5/6/2023 at 10:09 PM, nsproduction said:

Hi everyone.

I got an issue where I would like to separate my photos in a photo gallery by different genres but was not able to do that. Do you have any idea about achieving that?

The ideal structure I had in my mind will be having a thumbnail photo of that particular genre and there is a word like "concert" on top of the photo where the audience could click on all pictures of that category.

Fyi, my website is https://www.nsproduction.org/photogallery

Thank you everyone for your kind help

HI So you want the galleries first display in grid with their featured images and upon click it leads user to their dedicated page right?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date format)
💫 Animated Buttons (Referral URL)
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!