Hello SS community!  I am new to website design and have some concerns with using SS to host a school website.  I know there are companies that specialize in school websites, but my client really wants me to design their website (and I only design on SS).  Before I commit to the project, I need to be certain that SS is a capable platform to host a school website.  Question about parent/student log in, emergency messaging and mobile app downloads.  For the school I am working with, they sent me a link of a website they want theirs to flow like.  https://bvhs.org/  Am I able to create a website that has a log in account like the sample website?  They also specifically asked if there could be an emergency messaging system?  I also received some feedback from another SS member that suggested there can be code created to encourage visitors to tap to create an icon on the mobile desktop that links to the website.  Can someone share more info on how to go about doing that?  I am sorry, I am very new at this and this is a large and very intricate project and I just want to make sure I am actually capable of doing a school website.  Does anyone have any school websites they have designed on SS that I can take a peak at?  Thank you in advance!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic