I already have a square space website for my psychotherapy business, can I clone it and then tweek it for my coaching business?

I wasn't sure what to tag this as. I already have a Squarespace website that works nicely for my first business: https://www.paulakirschlmsw.com

I am opening a second business that is not therapy-based but coaching based.  I would like to clone the therapy website and then make changes to my coaching business. It seems easier than recreating the wheel. I want to keep the existing therapy website as is, adding a 2nd website to my account. Is this possible to do? and can anyone tell me how to do this?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2023 at 10:24 AM, PaulaK23 said:

I wasn't sure what to tag this as. I already have a Squarespace website that works nicely for my first business: https://www.paulakirschlmsw.com

I am opening a second business that is not therapy-based but coaching based.  I would like to clone the therapy website and then make changes to my coaching business. It seems easier than recreating the wheel. I want to keep the existing therapy website as is, adding a 2nd website to my account. Is this possible to do? and can anyone tell me how to do this?

I know this post is three months old but yes you can clone it. If you haven't already you can click on the three dots next to any site in your dashboard and go down to Duplicate. That will give you a copy of that site to work with.

On 8/10/2023 at 8:12 AM, jcraighill said:

I have a similar question. I would like to have a second URL for my training courses. Is there a way to do that with one Squarespace plan?

Is all the content going to be on the same website? You can have as many domains pointing to your website as you want, it gets tricky when you start getting specific.