Play video in Lightbox plugin not working

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Hello!

I purchased a Video Lightbox Squarespace plugin and it was working great for the past year.

Now it just doesn’t work anymore (even on previously created pages) and clicking on the button opens a new window to Vimeo (even though that option is disabled). It's weird because we have changed nothing and it just stopped working out of the blue.

Here is an example page with a video https://www.tenovermedia.com/johnmaddenfootballcenter (it used to nicely play in a black lightbox)

Have you heard of any changes re Squarespace 7.1 and plugins? Has any of you experienced a similar issue? Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you

• Replies 4
  • Views 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you purchased the plugin you can probably go and get support to help you fix this.

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

• 2 weeks later...

Will do and report back. Thanks @tuanphan

EDIT : it worked. I updated the plugin to the latest version (you can download the latest version from your order Download URL). To update the plugin, first delete previously uploaded file (make sure you delete all files), then upload the new one.

Edited by TOMweb