I can't use the Wexley template

Go to solution Solved by derricksrandomviews,

You want to create a new site based on Wexley?

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Thanks for clarifying. It isn't possible to migrate from 7.1 to 7.0, so you won't be able to "replace" your template with Wexley. You'll need to start again on a new 7.0 trial and, when it is ready, cancel your 7.1 subscription. There's a 7.0 to 7.1 checklist that, although it covers the opposite direction, is still very relevant.

If you are having difficulty starting a new Wexley trial, send me a DM with your email address and I'll create one for you 🙂

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

30 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

Thanks for clarifying. It isn't possible to migrate from 7.1 to 7.0, so you won't be able to "replace" your template with Wexley. You'll need to start again on a new 7.0 trial and, when it is ready, cancel your 7.1 subscription. There's a 7.0 to 7.1 checklist that, although it covers the opposite direction, is still very relevant.

If you are having difficulty starting a new Wexley trial, send me a DM with your email address and I'll create one for you 🙂

I already sent a message, when you can see it, thanks!

https://www.squarespace.com/templates/wexley-demo just wait a few seconds for your screen to update, and you should be able to click on the black button" start with this design" up in the corner. Worked for me just now.  Wexley is one of my favorite templates, great for photographers like this one that I built:

https://christinegregoryphotography.com/

Christine and I have added some Custom CSS code over time that helps visitors enjoy her site a bit more. I provide that code to anyone who wants it.

If you need any advice using this template, just ask and I will certainly help out. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews
26 minutes ago, derricksrandomviews said:

https://www.squarespace.com/templates/wexley-demo just wait a few seconds for your screen to update, and you should be able to click on the black button" start with this design" up in the corner. Worked for me just now.  Wexley is one of my favorite templates, great for photographers like this one that I built:

https://christinegregoryphotography.com/

Christine and I have added some Custom CSS code over time that helps visitors enjoy her site a bit more. I provide that code to anyone who wants it.

If you need any advice using this template, just ask and I will certainly help out. 

I don't know if it's from the country I'm in, but whenever I click on that link, it sends me to the templates page where wexly isn't. I have to write manually and enter the Uk ending to be able to open the link with the wexly demo.
And when I click on the button to use the template it gives me this error. If you can help me thanks!

Screenshot_20230427_123657_Chrome.jpg

9 minutes ago, derricksrandomviews said:

The same page came up for me as well, but then it changed to the Wexley Start point in just a couple of seconds. That is not happening for you, I take it. 

I'm not even getting it. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know if there is any way to copy the wexley template code.