Persistent problem with "SSL Certificates Unavailable"

SSL Certificates Unavailable appears for no reason

I don't understand what the problem is and how to solve it. I don't know how many days, but my site is not available for display due to SSL Certificates Unavailable

It is impossible to contact support, it is very frustrating. I pay for the tariff plan, and my site is not available. And it is impossible to get help from the support.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

• Replies 7
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Goggar said:

SSL Certificates Unavailable appears for no reason. It is impossible to contact support, it is very frustrating. 

This message appears because the required domain name records are missing for your domain (nodedevelop.com). 

You'll need to log on to your domain name host and create the required records. The guide DNS records for connecting third-party domains explains how to edit the DNS records. You'll also want to delete the incorrect records (for 172.67.196.105 and 104.21.21.48).

Once you have ensured your records are correct you'll need to give the domain up to 72 hours to connect. When connected, the certificate will be created.

Regarding support, if you are having difficulties contacting Squarespace, please read how to contact Squarespace and follow the guidance provided.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 9 months later...
On 1/30/2024 at 6:47 PM, lqdesignstudios said:

I am having a similar issue on a client site

It looks like everything is ok now 🙂

image.thumb.png.0a9b971c110ad555e5e6990379c93b2c.png

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

OK so maybe this is a Comcast issue... it seems as though anyone who uses Comcast/Xfinity for internet cannot access it (myself included) unless I turn off wifi and access via cellular. 

I have put in a request to whitelist the URL with Comcast – have you ever heard anything like this happening before!?

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, PEARLERwork said:

Which of these A records needs to be updated to Squarespace? I think this is what's holding us back.

I looked at your live records and they were correct. Your SSL was issued 3 hours ago 🙂